5 Tips on How to Prepare Your Marketing Campaign
1. Set up a professional author website – people will want to know about you and this is the best way for you to make a great impression.
2. Write a solid author biography – this will help when preparing marketing material in the future and will give a great insight into who you are.
3. Take professional author photos – a picture is worth a thousand words! Professionalism matters.
4. Set up a press page on your website – this is a place for your book information, book cover, press release, etc.
5. Guest post for other blogs – they will return the favor!